Ultimaker printers can be connected to the Digital Factory. By default the printer can be used in the local network, but by setting up a cloud connection the printer can be controlled from anywhere in the world by those who have access.
- Connect an Ultimaker printer to the Ultimaker Digital Factory.
- Fetch the printer status and errors. This data set contains the status of all printers and print jobs in case of a printer group.
- Send a print job to the queue. You need the ID of the print job from the Library API.
- Perform a print job action on the group like pause, resume, abort, and override configuration.
- Mutate the print queue with duplicate and delete.
- Configure the printer with features like firmware updates, firewall configuration and disabling for maintenance.